How do I utilize my Behavioral/Mental Health Insurance Benefits?
- First, determine if you are covered for behavioral health benefits by contacting your insurance company and asking for information on how to use your mental health benefits. (If you do not feel comfortable doing this alone PGCEI can help you. It's easy and non-invasive. Just contact us during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist you).
- Second, see our list below of the insurance programs that we currently accept. If you do not see your insurance below you have some options: Learn if you have EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefits from your Human Resource Department. If you do not PGCEI offers a sliding scale based on income. Contact us for more information.
- Submit an appointment availability request and our Intake Coordinators will contact you to arrange your first appointment.
- Once your appointment has been set you will be asked to complete an Intake Packet before your first visit.
- Be on your way to a more healthier lifestyle!
PGCEI currently accepts the following commercial insurance:
- BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS
- BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
Request an appointment by clicking here now.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Counseling & Educational Institute
What are EAPs?
EAPs are employer- or group-supported programs designed to alleviate workplace issues due to mental health, substance abuse, personal and workplace issues. The goal of these programs is to have a positive effect on employee productivity and organizational performance. They are sometimes called employee and family assistance programs (EFAPs) or member assistance programs (MAPs).
PGCEI is honored to accept EAPs! Request an appointment by clicking here now.